Wednesday 16 May 2012

First Post

Hello everyone!
This is my first post on my blog. In this post I hope to outline what sort of things I will be posting about and a bit about my self.

About Me
I am a member of what is known as the 'Furry' fandom. A group of people who has an intrest in anthropamorphic animals (cartoon animals). This fandom is constently growing and is full of many, many diffrent people.  
I'm a college student working towards becoming a Games Designer. After gathering the correct qualifications I hope to become a student in a Games Design course (probally at UClan). On the subject of video games; I am a huge game fan and I will probally post many things on this subject here. Wheather its about glitches, new and up coming games or just a reveiw.

What Can You Exspect
You can exspect a varity of items posted here on my blog!
Main subjects I'm likely to cover are:
  • The furry fandom. From art, movies, fursuiting (costumes) and other things.
  • Life... Like; education, media, whats happening in the news.
  • Gaming. Big catagory, I'm such a gamer nerd that I can practicly write books on this. Not only that but I'll also post ideas for charecters, enviroments era.
  • My life. Because sometimes personal anocdoes are interesting.
So, I hope  you'll enjoy reading and maybe responding to my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment